At Churairat Music, Music Theory lessons are as important. They are taught alongside violin lessons for students to have complete knowledge of the music, i.e., to be able to read and to write music notes; and to have clear understanding of musical symbols.
Churairat’s quality teachers
Based upon the standard of The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM), England, our teachers are able to individually create lesson plans to best suit each student - to meet the learning outcomes, teacher might selectively choose a different set of lesson books to best suit each individual student.
Course and age requirements:
• a private lessons (1 teacher : 1 student)
• 1 lesson per week (60 min), 4 lessons per month
• available for children and adults (aged from 6 years old)
(Baht / Month)
Prep - Grade 2
Grade 3 - Grade 5
Grade 6 - Grade 8
Fashion Island branch
• 300 Baht for registration fee (excluding lesson books)
• one monthly fee to be paid in advance
• To attend violin classes, students are required to use their own violins.
• Violins are available to purchase with special offers for students.
Churairat Music regularly schedules music exams which are assessed by appointed examiners from The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM), England.
Activities at Churairat Music:
Our school arranges shows, recitals and concerts for students to perform regularly.
Benefits from learning at Churairat Music:
• At Churairat Music, children are able to enjoy music lessons at an early age; giving them greater brain development, prolonged concentration, improved learning ability, better personalities, discipline, and confidence.
• Teenagers will receive many benefits from learning music: to spend time wisely; to have new groups of friends; and to have good times.