Lovely Music Movement Course
The course aims to help children cultivate the love and beauty of music at their early age. In their music learning process, they will be trained to control and move their body parts. This course is a perfect preparation for young children to get ready for Music for Little Mozarts Course in the future.
Students will receive:
• basic knowledge of music
• development of aural skill
• training of body movement
• training of brain-body coordination
• improved concentration
• improved decision making and confidence building process
Churairat’s quality teachers
Based upon the standard of The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM), England, our teachers at Churairat Music are competently qualified to build proper musical foundations for your children.
Course and age requirements:
• a group of four to five children per classroom
• in-class parental participation required
• available for children (aged 2½ to 3½ years old)
Course duration and fees:
• six months (24 lessons), one lesson per week (45 min)
• 11,100 Baht (a two-installment plan available)
What is next after course completion?
Music for Little Mozarts Course.
Activities at Churairat Music:
Our school arranges shows, recitals and concerts for students to perform regularly.
Benefits from learning at Churairat Music:
• At Churairat Music, children are able to enjoy music lessons at an early age; giving them greater brain development, prolonged concentration, improved learning ability, better personalities, discipline, and confidence.
• Those who possess musical knowledge, especially the piano, can turn such knowledge into professional tools; using such tools opens doors to owning teaching businesses (e.g., home lessons, music studio, or even music school). For years, we have assisted more than 450 entrepreneurs from all over the country with consultations and other means necessary to set up and to run their dream music businesses.